After reportedly viewing the crime take place on site at an undisclosed location near South Campus, a man was arrested by the Columbus Division of Police for gross sexual imposition on Tuesday at 4 a.m. (Not pictured on the map)
- An assault reportedly occurred on Tuesday at 12:16 a.m. on East Norwich Avenue near North Fourth Street.
- Before, during and after the Ohio State football game on Saturday, there were four students and five people not affiliated with the university arrested near Ohio Stadium for offenses involving underage persons and prohibited acts. In addition, University Police arrested another man not affiliated with the university for offenses involving underage persons and prohibited acts, furnishing and possession of marijuana.
- On Saturday at 11:50 a.m. near the Ohio Union Parking Garage North, University Police arrested a man not affiliated with the university for possession of criminal tools and criminal trespassing.
- A staff member reported a known suspect possessing drugs at Baker Hall West on Thursday at 9:21 p.m.
- Columbus Police responded to a report of a rear window being smashed out of a United States Postal Service vehicle resulting in a report of criminal damaging.The incident occurred on Summit Street near East 15th Avenue on Tuesday at 9:15 p.m.
Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.