Home » Campus » Area » Chelsea Clinton to campaign in Columbus area Wednesday

Chelsea Clinton to campaign in Columbus area Wednesday

Chelsea Clinton campaigns for her mother, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, in Westerville on Sept. 15. Credit: Abby Vesoulis | Lantern Reporter

Chelsea Clinton is set to campaign in the Columbus area on Wednesday for her mother, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

The Hillary Clinton campaign announced Chelsea Clinton’s visit — which is set to be part of a swing through Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland — Thursday afternoon, the day after the last presidential debate. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump gave a speech in Delaware County, just outside of Columbus, early Thursday afternoon.

The time and location of Chelsea Clinton’s visit has not yet been released, but those interested in attending can RSVP on Hillary Clinton’s campaign website. The visit comes less than two weeks before election day.

One comment

1. Chelsea can lecture us while she lives in a 10 M house in NYC and married to a failed hedge fund manager. Sorry Chelsea but your wife is in bed with Wall St donors and foreign govts that fund her “foundation”

Trump sucks but at least he speaks to real Americans at his rally’s. She only gives speeches when she gets paid by people using her for power.