Home » Campus » Area » Clinton to visit Ohio State on Monday

Clinton to visit Ohio State on Monday

Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton responds to a question posed to her by an audience member at CNN's Democratic town hall on March 13 at Ohio State's Mershon Auditorium. Credit: Robert Scarpinito | Managing Editor for Design

Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton responds to a question posed to her by an audience member at CNN’s Democratic town hall on March 13 at Ohio State’s Mershon Auditorium. Credit: Robert Scarpinito | Managing Editor for Design

Hillary Clinton is set to make a campaign stop at Ohio State on Monday evening.

The Democratic presidential candidate was last in Columbus in July, though her campaign has dispatched high-profile surrogates such as Elizabeth Warren and Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea.

The event is slated to take place on the South Oval at 7:30 p.m., with the space opening to the public at 4:30 p.m., according to Hillary Clinton’s campaign. The Columbus visit was announced on Friday, though details on the location and time were not made public until Saturday morning.

Those interested in attending can RSVP on the campaign’s website.

Recent polls have shown the race between Hillary Clinton and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about even, with neither candidate leading by a greater spread than the given poll’s margin of error.

The visit comes the day before voter registration ends in Ohio.

Update, 10/8: This story was updated with information regarding the location and time of Hillary Clinton’s campaign stop in Columbus.

1. The fact that the polls show about even between Hillary Clinton and a raving lunatic like Donald Trump shows the ignorance of the Ohio voters.

2. Clinton is a crook!
    Our people have died due to her negligence!
    Her email scandal has resulted in our government secrets getting hacked and it is obvious that she is in bad health.
    Her husbands threats against the FBI have resulted in her escaping any penalty that she deserves!
    Her running mate is a real BOZO too.
    People who vote for her are a real threat to our country!!!

3. Man, look at that “dress” she is wearing in the pic. Like some costume worn is a cheesy scifi movie! Next president my butt.

4. I can’t believe this POLITICIAN thinks she can come to our city without answering for her crimes against the donkey community!!!

5. Sanders FTW.