Bill Clinton is set to visit the Columbus area on Friday to campaign for his wife and Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, her campaign announced.

Former president Bill Clinton speaks on stage about the future of equality and opportunity at the Clinton Global Initiative at the Sheraton Hotel in New York City on Sept. 29. Credit: Courtesy of TNS

The former president is set to arrive at 11 a.m. at the Delaware County Fairgrounds. Clinton is expected to urge Ohio voters to cast their ballots early in support of his wife during Ohio’s early voting period, as well as discuss elements of the presidential nominee’s economic plan.

After his appearance in Delaware, Clinton will be proceeding on to Cincinnati where he is scheduled to speak at 2:30 p.m. in Washington Park.

The campaign stop comes following a visit by Hillary Clinton on the South Oval Monday night and directly follows a private event hosted by the Republican nominee, Donald Trump on Thursday.

Individuals wishing to attend Bill Clinton’s Delaware event can RSVP on her website

Early voting in Ohio began on Wednesday and continues until the day prior to the Nov. 8 election.