Republican nominee Donald Trump speaks to supporters at a private rally in Columbus on Oct. 13. Credit: Judy Won | For The Lantern

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is set to visit Delaware County, just north of Columbus, on Thursday, the campaign announced Tuesday evening.

The visit is set for 12:30 p.m. at the county fairgrounds according to the campaign. Those interested in attending can RSVP on the campaign’s website.

Former President Bill Clinton, husband of 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, stumped for his wife at the Delaware County fairgrounds on Friday.

Democratic vice-presidential candidate Tim Kaine is set to campaign in Upper Arlington on Wednesday.

Trump’s and Kaine’s visits are set to be the latest in a slew of high-profile political events to roll through Columbus. Since Oct. 10, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Trump, his running mate Mike Pence, President Barack Obama, and former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright have campaigned in the Columbus area.

Additionally, incumbent Republican Sen. Rob Portman debated his Democratic challenger, former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland, in Columbus on Monday and Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown held a nonpartisan policy discussion at Ohio State on Tuesday.