Mitch Mundy and his roommates were sitting at their home on Chittenden Avenue when the house went dark.
They initially thought a fuse had blown, so one of them went down to the basement to fix the problem. When that didn’t work, they called their landlord, who Mundy said told them to put on rubber gloves and boots to fix the issue, as they might be dealing with electrical wires. They refused to fix it themselves, Mundy said.
“That’s extremely unprofessional, putting someone’s life in danger,” Mundy, a second-year in psychology, said.
It turns out there really wasn’t any danger, since the wires were dead. Although electricity is included in… Read more