The yellow ribbons around campus continue to remind Ohio State students that Stacey Colbert is missing.The Columbus Division of Police is still working around the clock to solve the month-old mystery surrounding Colbert’s disappearance.Four detectives have been working on the case full-time since March 25, putting in about 30 hours a day combined, said Sgt. Wallace Rushin.”We’re still following all leads, and still getting calls everyday,” Rushin said.Colbert may have been a victim of foul play, police said. Most of the leads police have are from the Columbus area.”There are more than 50 and less than 1,000 suspects, but nobody specific,” Rushin said.The police get calls from people who say they have seen her and calls from psychics who claim to know what happened to her and where she is, Rushin said.The police follow all of these tips, because “one of them might be lucky,” Rushin said. “A case is never closed until it’s solved.”It is hard to tell how long it will take to solve the case. Until Colbert is found, the police will not know the events leading up to and causing her disappearance, Rushin said.Rushin said he has not noticed any increase in calls since the reward for her safe return was offered by Colbert’s family. Another reward may be offered soon by WSYX-TV Crimestoppers together with American Electric Power for information leading to an arrest in this case, said Crimestoppers Det. Tom Randle. Colbert was an employee of AEP.In the weeks following Colbert’s disappearance, OSU sorority Alpha Delta Pi, to which Colbert is an alumna, launched a city-wide effort to promote community awareness.The Alpha Delta Pi sorority and alumnae and volunteers held two candlelight vigils. One was at the Oval and the other at the Governours Square apartment complex where Colbert lived. They placed more than 100,000 fliers in the Columbus area.”There are still people coming by the house and volunteering,” said Tara Anderson, Alpha Delta Pi member and representative for the sorority’s ‘Help Find Stacey’ efforts. “We still have a lot of fliers left.”Anderson, a senior majoring in electrical engineering, said the sorority has been trying to get back to normal, but is staying in contact with Colbert’s family and praying for her safe return.”The police are doing a marvelous job and we have total confidence in what they’re doing,” Anderson said. “They’re doing the best they can. But, someone out there knows something and they really need to go to the police.”Colbert was last seen March 21 at Governours Square Apartments, according to the police report. She was reported missing March 24 by her sister, Danielle Colbert, of Columbus, after her phone calls to Stacey went unreturned and she received calls from Stacey’s employer asking why Stacey had not been to work that week.