Thursday, March 1

SheBelieves Cup, 4 p.m. at Mapfre Stadium, 1 Black and Gold Blvd. Four of the greatest national teams in women’s soccer, including the U.S. and Germany, will play in the first leg of the three-city tournament. Tickets start at $45 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

The Oh Hellos, 7 p.m. at Newport Music Hall, 1722 N. High St. The folk-rock duo will perform tracks off its latest album “Eurus.” Tickets are $18 plus fees via Ticketmaster.

Friday, March 2

Arnold Sports Festival, 9 a.m. at the Columbus Convention Center, 400 N. High St. The weekend-long fitness expo will feature more than 1,000 booths of the latest sports equipment, apparel, nutrition trends and more. Daily tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door.

Saturday, March 3

Taiwanese Night Market, 2 p.m. at Hale Hall, 154 W. 12th Ave. The annual event will highlight East Asian culture with street food and performances from more than 20 student organizations. Admission is free and food tickets can be bought at the door.

Crew season opener watch party, 1 p.m. at Endeavour Brewing Co., 909 W. 5th Ave. Watch the Columbus Crew take on Toronto FC in the first game of the season and enter to win prizes including a pair of tickets. Admission is free.

Sunday, March 4
Turkish Food Festival, 11 a.m. at the Turkish American Society of Ohio, 2885 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. The festival willl feature more than 45 traditional dishes, savory sweets and Turkish coffee. Admission is free but food will be for sale.