Thursday, Aug. 30

Le Corbeau, 7 p.m. at the Wexner Center for the Arts, 1871 N. High St. The Wexner Center will be screening Henri-Georges Clouzot’s acclaimed film “The Raven” in 4K as part of its “onScreen” series. Admission is $6 for students and Wexner Center members and $8 for the general public.

Hoof Hearted Cycling Club, 7 p.m. at Hoof Hearted Brewery and Kitchen, 850 N. 4th St. Beginning this month, Hoof Hearted is starting its own cycling club. In conjunction with its inaugural ride, there will be a “Tour de Hoofy” on the last Thursday of every month. Cyclists will ride about 10 miles at a casual pace through downtown and back. Admission is free.

Friday, Aug. 31

Rhythm on the River presents BalletMet, 8 p.m. at Bicentennial Park, 233 Civic Center Dr. As a part of its popular “Rhythm on the River” concert series, BalletMet will be performing this weekend for an evening of excerpts from the company’s 2018-2019 season, including both classical and contemporary works. Admission is free.

Columbus Greek Festival, 11 a.m., 555 N. High St. The 46th annual Greek Festival returns to Columbus this weekend and runs through Monday. Whether you explore the Cathedral, the Orthodox Christian Bookstore, the music, dancing, food or Greek pastries, there is something for everyone.  

Saturday, Sept. 1

Tri the Heights Youth Triathlon, 8:30 a.m. at 1350 Goodale Blvd. The first annual Tri the Heights Youth Triathlon takes place in Columbus this weekend. Youth racers will begin the triathlon by swimming laps in the Grandview Heights Municipal Pool before transitioning to biking and running through the Wyman Woods Park, where participants will be met with fun activities after crossing the finish line. Registration for this event begins at $40.  

Bike the Cbus 2018, 7 a.m. at Grange Insurance Audubon Center, 505 W. Whittier St. For its 11th straight year, Columbus’ original city-wide bike ride returns this weekend. Bike the Cbus is a self-guided group tour highlighting four neighborhood routes, approximately 30 miles in length. Registration begins at $40 for adults and $10 for children under 18 years old.

Sunday, Sept. 2

A-Trak, 9 p.m. at Trism, 1636 N. High St. The renowned Grammy-nominated DJ and producer will be in Columbus this weekend joined by opening act Tronmusic. This event is for ages 18 and up and tickets begin at $20 via Eventbrite.

Zucchini Festival, 11 a.m. at Fortress Obetz, 2050 Recreation Trail. The Obetz Zucchini Festival returns to Columbus all Labor Day weekend for four days of fun and activities for the entire family. There will be something for everyone at the festival including rides, food vendors, pageants, a motorcycle show, COSI science spots and much more. Admission is free.