An incident of criminal damaging and endangerment was reported to Columbus Division of Police as having occurred on Eighth Avenue near Indianola Avenue between 7:30 p.m Sept. 14 and 1:30 a.m. Sept. 15. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect entered the victim’s residence and urinated in the victim’s underwear drawer. 

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred on North High Street near Maynard Avenue between 8 p.m. Sept. 17 and 12 p.m. Sept. 18. According to the online police log, the vehicle was left in the listed parking lot and the owner returned to it missing. 

An incident of public indecency was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 5:22 p.m. Thursday on Northwood Avenue near North High Street. According to the online police log, the suspect exposed his genitals to the victim after peering through the victim’s window.

A rape was reported to Ohio State University Police as having occurred at an unknown location at 5:24 p.m. Thursday.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred on Tompkins Street near Neil Avenue between 6 and 8 p.m. Thursday. According to the online police log, an unknown suspect forced entry into the residence and stole a laptop listed at a $1,400 value.

A homicide was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred on West 10th Avenue near Wexner Medical Center at 8:32 p.m. Thursday. According to the online police log, the suspect stabbed the victim and was later taken into custody.

An assault was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred on Indianola Avenue near 18th Avenue at 12:45 a.m. Friday. According to the online police log, the victim was attending a concert when the suspect began elbowing and pushing past her. The victim told the suspect to stop, and the suspect elbowed her upward and downward before punching her in the face. 

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred at an unknown residence hall at 7:29 a.m. Friday.

An incident of motor vehicle theft was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred on 18th Avenue near Fourth Street between 5 and 8 a.m. Saturday. According to the online police log, the victim’s motorcycle was stolen from the side of the victim’s house. 

A rape was reported to University Police as having occurred at Drackett Tower between 4:30 and 5:30 a.m. Sunday.