An incident of voyeurism was reported to the Columbus Division of Police as having occurred at 11:10 a.m. Nov. 4 on West Maynard Avenue near Neil Avenue. According to the online police log, the suspect was standing outside the south-facing bedroom window with his genitalia exposed to the victim and then fled.

An incident of stalking was reported to University Police as having occurred at 9:14 a.m. Tuesday at Smith-Steeb Hall.

An accidental shooting was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 9:07 p.m. Thursday on North Fourth Street and East 17th Avenue. According to the online police log, the victim was transported to the OhioHealth Grant Medical Center with nonlife-threatening injuries and stated he did not know anything about the suspect, then later admitted he accidentally shot himself.

An incident of menacing by stalking — to knowingly cause the fear of physical harm or cause mental distress — was reported to University Police as having occurred Saturday between 1:59 and 2:25 a.m. at Morrill Tower.

A burglary was reported to Columbus Police as having occurred at 5:30 a.m. Sunday on Indiana Avenue near East Oakland Avenue. According to the online police log, about $470 of property was stolen, including video game accessories and assorted cash. The suspect was arrested for the offense.